Newsletter
User Name
Password
Slingo Forum
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 replies.
Reply Preview:
Los sorteos no son para todos..
1.10.2012 at 3:53pm
Me gustan mucho los juegos pero no entiendo porque me piden direccion y datos privados para entrar en sorteos si saben que no me van a aceptar porque no vivo en EEUU...para qué usan esos datos entonces y qué sentido tiene darlos si no me sirve hacerlo?

Title:

Title
1.10.2012 at 8:07pm
Es su country' ordenanzas municipales de s esas resticts usted de ganar los montos totales. Apesadumbrado usted can' t entra. ¡Juego feliz!

Title:

Title
1.10.2012 at 8:31pm
Slingo would not know what country you are from until you fill out your profile.  If you do not reside in the US or some parts of Canada, then perhaps you don't need to complete the profile.  Slingo is not phising to obtain your private information for any reason other than they need your name & address to send you a check in case you win a prize.

Please used an English to Spanish translator program if you don't understand what I wrote above.  But then, you probably don't understand this either. LOL.  Good luck in the games.

Title:

Title
Switch To Forum:
Quick Link Page + Save the current page you are on!
YOUR QUICK LINKS
SUGGESTIONS

Here's what other members are playing right now. Click below to join them.

Get to any page with just one click. Build a list of your favorite Slingo pages by clicking on the Quick Link This Page button on the top left of this window.

Subscribe to the
Slingo Lingo!
Enter Email Address