Slingo Britain's Got Talent Review
Slingo Spotlight: Slingo Britain's Got Talent
Our segment Slingo Spotlight was perfectly named for the game we’re about to talk about, as all eyes are on you in Slingo Britain’s Got Talent. Inspired by the talent show known the world over, Slingo Britain’s Got Talent is a fun fusion of the show and the Slingo format. Keep on reading to find out more!
About Slingo Britain's Got Talent
In Britain's Got Talent Slingo, the original and world's biggest talent show meets the ever-popular game genre Slingo! Could you impress the judges and win the crown and the top jackpot? You'll have to play the game to find out!
The Britain's Got Talent Slingo is a traditional Slingo game with a showbiz twist!
The Union Flag has been added to the conventional Slingo reels, and the Joker and Super Joker appear to have a glint of show business in their eyes.
How To Play Slingo Britain's Got Talent
To begin playing Britain's Got Talent Slingo game, you must first purchase a ticket.
The price of your ticket will vary based on how much money you choose to bet.
Use the + and - buttons to customise this, then pay your ticket, press 'start game,' and follow these steps:
- Press the 'start game' button to begin the Britain's Got Talent Slingo game.
- Spin the reel.
- Each game includes 11 spins (with the option to earn or purchase more at the end of the main game).
- Make a match between the numbers on the reels and the numbers on your 5x5 game grid.
- Mark off 5 digits in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line to get a Slingo.
- With each completed Slingo, the cash awards will grow in accordance with the prize ladder.
- At the conclusion of the main game, more spins can be purchased.
- Each extra spin will have a different price, which will be indicated above the spin button and will be priced to reflect the current state of play. A maximum of four more spins are available to players.
- The game can be ended by pressing the 'collect' button, which will collect any and all winnings made during the game.
When playing the Slingo Britain’s Got Talent online Slingo game you’ll notice that the symbols used are all traditional Slingo symbols. While it would have been nice to see a bit of customization here, if you’re familiar with the OG symbols you won’t find it too hard to get to grips with this title. The symbols used in this game are as follows:
- The Joker is a wild symbol that can be used to remove any number from the column above it.
- The Super Joker is a wild symbol that can be used to cross any number off the grid.
- If the free spin symbol appears on the center reel, you will be awarded free spins.
- A coin symbol in the center reel awards a cash prize right away.
- A devil symbol will prevent possible matches from being made.
Slingo Britain's Got Talent Features
A staple of most Slingo games; if you get three or more Joker/Super Joker symbols in a single spin of the reel, you'll be awarded the Joker Bonus, which is an instant cash payout.
Extra Spins and Free Spins
Landing the 'free spin' symbol during the game will award players with a free spin to be played at the end of the main game. Additionally, once the initial 11 spins have been used up, players can pay for up to 4 additional spins (this amount will be lowered if free spins have been awarded during play), for a total of 15 spins every game. It's worth mentioning that the 'free spins' symbols will be removed from the reels during extra spins and the cost for each spin will change to reflect the current state of play.