Slingo Spotlight: Slingo Carnival
Roll up, roll up ladies and gents, today our Slingo Spotlight is focussed on Slingo Carnival! In this game, you get to experience lots of different carnival games in the form of bonus features and of course get all the Slingo action you know and love. Keep on reading to find out more.
About Slingo Carnival
It's time for the Slingo Carnival! The Slingo Carnival game features a fun retro theme that is sure to delight, as well as 7 exciting bonus rounds that will keep you on the edge of your seat spin after spin.
It's fair to say that the Slingo Carnival has all the thrills of a carnival and is the ideal Slingo game for those who enjoy games with a fairground theme. So, ladies and gentlemen, roll up, roll up it's time to enjoy the Slingo Carnival game!
How To Play Slingo Carnival
Getting started with Slingo Carnival online is easy, and you can start playing with just a few clicks. After reviewing the game rules and paytable, the first thing you need to do is set the stake amount. This is done using the + and - buttons located at the bottom of the screen. When you are satisfied with your stake, simply press the Start Game button to start your Slingo carnival adventure.
As with any Slingo game, you’ll need to match the numbers that appear on the reel with the numbers on your game grid. You will be given 10 spins to mark as many numbers as possible and complete Slingos when the complete line of numbers is marked. Landing all 11 slings is called a full house, and achieving this will earn you 1,000 times your stake.
At the end of the game, additional spins may be purchased to help achieve a last-minute Slingo or two. The cost of each spin depends on the progress of the game. The cost of each additional spin is always clearly displayed above the spin button.
Slingo Carnival RTP and Wager Limits
You can play Slingo Carnival for as little as 10p per game or up to £100 per game if you prefer to spend more. This game is a medium volatility title and has a theoretical RTP (return to player) of 95.6%.
Slingo Carnival Features
Joker and Super Joker
The Joker and Super Joker symbols are useful little symbols that can help you accomplish more Slingos. Any symbol in the column above the spot it occurs can be marked off by the red-hatted Joker. The Super Joker wears a green hat and can mark off any symbol on the game grid in any position.
Prize Ladder Feature
The Slingo Carnival Slingo game has a unique prize ladder that is packed with lots of great bonus features such as:
- Pick a Prize Bonus: This is a pick and win bonus feature
- Target Time Bonus: A bonus game with 50 targets and a chance to win a multiplier ranging from 0.5 to 10 times your bet.
- Bottle Toss Bonus: Three opportunities to reveal 1-5x multipliers are on offer in the Bottle Toss Bonus feature. Players can also unveil extra balls in order to extend the game. If you knock down all of the bottles on the screen, your win will be doubled or tripled.
- Balloon Popper Bonus: Players are given four throws to reveal multipliers ranging from 1 to 5x your wager. Extra darts can be won, and popping all balloons with 3+ darts left will quadruple your wins while having two left will triple your winnings, and having one fewer will double your earnings.
- Coaster Climb Bonus: This is a progressive spin and win game
- Log Ride Bonus: This is a progressive spin and win game.
- Whirl Winnings Bonus: This is a wheel spin game where you can win one of twelve multiplier values.
Slingo Carnival Mobile
All Slingo online games created by developer Slingo Originals have been designed with mobile compatibility in mind. This means that you can play the Slingo Carnival game on the go if you prefer or in the comfort of your own home.
All the Fun of the Fair with Slingo Carnival on Slingo
Slingo Carnival has all the fun of the fair so if you’re looking for an exciting Slingo title with lots and lots of bonus features this is definitely the game for you. Come and play today at Slingo.