Gather your chips, Roulette fans. There’s an exciting new game right here at Slingo! American Roulette is based on the standard American version of roulette and is packed full of thrills and spills – in the form of wins!
Where do you think the ball will land on the wheel? Place your bets and keep your fingers crossed! The numbers run from 00 to 36 in this game, and with the choice between inside bets and outside bets, there’s plenty to keep you occupied. Good luck!
How To Play
Ready to get the wheel spinning? First, you have to place your bet. It’s very straightforward, so you can focus on bagging those glitzy wins. Use the chip selector to choose the chip size you want to bet and then just place it in the betting area and you’re ready to go! If you’d like to increase your bet at any time you can click the chip pile to increase it by one chip each time. Alternatively, if you make a mistake, you can hit Clear Bet to unravel those errors!
In this super-duper game you can place inside bets and outside bets, and there are lots of different bets that can be placed within each category. Inside Bets include:
- Straight Up – a bet on a single number
- Placed in the centre of the number
- Split – a bet of 2 adjacent numbers
- Placed on the line that separates the numbers
- Street – three consecutive numbers
- Placed on the outside line at the start of the row
- Square – block of 4 numbers
- Placed on the spot in the centre of your four straight up numbers
- Five number line – a bet on five numbers including 00, 0, 1, 2 and 3
- Placed on the intersection of the dividing lines between 0 and 1
- Line – bet on six numbers including 2 adjacent rows
- Placed on the line above Dozen bets so that it rests between the two rows that you want to cover
Outside Bets are:
- Column – a bet on one of three vertical columns
- Placed at the bottom of the columns
- Dozen – a bet on twelve numbers (high, middle or low)
- Placed on one of the following areas: First 12, Second 12 or Third 12
- Even-Money – bet on 18 numbers
- Placed on one of the following squares: Even, Odd, Red, Black, 1-18 or 19-36
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 94.74% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £94.74.