Double Double Bonus Poker
Double Double - there’s no toil and trouble in this exciting new game from Quickfire. See if you can double your wins right here at Slingo, and go head-to-head with the dealer in a battle of the nerves…
Not only can you double your wins in this game, but you will also be paid for the winning hand with the highest value and you can bet up to 5 coins per game! So what are you waiting for? Get to grips with the rules and dive right in.
How To Play
If you’ve played poker before, this game will be a doddle, and it’s super easy to pick up for all you beginners too! Just click ‘Bet’ to pick your coin size, and then click the Payout Table to choose the number of coins you want to bet. You can also do this through ‘Settings’ and ‘Coins’. Your wins will come fluttering to you if you manage to get a winning hand, so keep your fingers crossed that the right cards will come to you.
This is where your wins could go from great to INCREDIBLE! All you have to do is pick a double card, and hope that it will have a higher value than the dealer’s double card. If it does, you’ll win! But if you tie with the dealer, your win won’t be doubled. If either of these outcomes occur, you can either collect your wins or keep playing until you pick a double card that has a lower value than the dealer’s double card. Here’s hoping that luck is on your side…
Check out the winning poker hands below, ranked from the hands with the highest value to those with the lowest value. Best of luck, and enjoy!
- Royal Flush: Ace, King, Queen, Jack & Ten of the same suit
- Four Ace cards and a Two, Three or Four card of any suit
- Four cards of the Two, Three or Four denomination and a Two, Three, Four or Ace of any suit
- Four of a Kind (Aces)
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the Two, Three or Four denomination
- Four of a Kind (Fives through to Kings): Four cards of the 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen or King denomination
- Straight Flush: 5 cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Full House: 3 cards of the same denomination, and 2 cards of another denomination
- Flush: 5 cards of the same suit
- Straight: 5 cards of any suit, in sequence
- Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same denomination
- Two Pairs: 2 cards of the same denomination
- Jacks or Better: A pair of Jack, Queen, King or Ace cards
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.1% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.10.