Jacks or Better
The latest poker game to land at Slingo allows you to bet up to 5 coins per game and it’s all about the Jacks – or better. Try your hand today and see if you can walk away with some poker-star wins…
The name is pretty self-explanatory: you need to get a hand with a pair of Jacks or better in order to get a payout. Sounds pretty simple, right? Let’s hope those key cards aren’t too elusive throughout your game.
How To Play
Are you ready to start your Poker adventure? It doesn’t matter whether you’ve played loads of times before or if you’re new to the game, everyone can enjoy it! Placing your bet is super simple, and this is where your game begins. When you click ‘Bet’, you can choose your coin size, and when you click the payout table you can pick the number of coins you wish to bet. Got everything so far? Good – it’s time to tell you about those Jacks…
Jacks or Better
So, the aim of the game is to get a hand that contains a pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces. If you can manage this, you’ll get a payout! Lovely. Once you’ve placed your bet, you’ll receive 5 cards. Do they make a strong hand? If not, you can always discard them as you play. Just in case you need a reminder, there’s a list of the winning poker hands below, so you can keep your eyes peeled for them. Good luck!
- Royal Flush: Ace, King, Queen, Jack & Ten of the same suit
- Four Ace cards and a Two, Three or Four card of any suit
- Four cards of the Two, Three or Four denomination and a Two, Three, Four or Ace of any suit
- Four of a Kind (Aces)
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the Two, Three or Four denomination
- Four of a Kind (Fives through to Kings): Four cards of the 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen or King denomination
- Straight Flush: 5 cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Full House: 3 cards of the same denomination, and 2 cards of another denomination
- Flush: 5 cards of the same suit
- Straight: 5 cards of any suit, in sequence
- Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same denomination
- Two Pairs: 2 cards of the same denomination
- Jacks or Better: A pair of Jack, Queen, King or Ace cards
Return To Player
Based on best strategy this game has a theoretical RTP of 99.54% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.54.