Let it Ride
Take on the paytable rather than a dealer in this exciting new poker game right here at Slingo! Let It Ride challenges you to finish with a pair of 10s or better in a 5 card hand – let’s see if you’ve got what it takes!
You have the option to make a 3 card bonus side bet so you can really spice up your game! Withdraw your regular bet or ‘Let It Ride’ to speed towards an epic win!
How To Play
You’ll see 3 circles marked (£), (2) and (1). You must make 3 equal bets in each of these circles, and the cheeky little side bet is optional. Go on, why not? Three cards will be dealt to you; two of them (the community cards) will be dealt face down, and your mission is to combine your 3 card hand with 2 of the community cards to end up with a 5 card hand of a pair of 10s or better. You can either withdraw your bet, or ‘Let It Ride’ (keep it in play). After you have made this decision, the first community card will be revealed. Will this change your decision about whether to pull your bet or let it ride? You’ll find out soon enough, as you’ll be given this choice for the second time after you have seen the value of the first community card. The second community card will then be revealed and if you have less than a pair of 10s, your bets will lose. If your bets win, you’ll be paid according to the paytable. Fingers crossed!
3 Card Bonus Side Bet
If you decide to push the boat out and make a side bet, it will be based on your first three cards only. Bets will be paid out according to the 3 Card Bonus paytable.
At the end of the game, you can either play again with a different bet amount (‘Change Bet’), or replay with the same bet amount (‘Rebet’).
Check out the poker hands ranked in order of the highest value to the lowest value:
- Royal Flush – Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 of the same suit
- Straight Flush – all cards in sequential rank and of the same suit
- Four of a Kind – 4 cards of the same rank
- Full House – three matching cards of one rank and two matching cards of another rank
- Flush – all cards of the same suit
- Straight – all cards of sequential rank in at least two different suits
- Three of a Kind – 3 cards of the same rank
- Two Pair – 2 cards of the same rank, plus two more of another matching rank
- Pair of 10s or Better – two cards of the same rank
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 96.49% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £96.49.