Play the classic game of Blackjack - aka 21! - online at Slingo right now. The dealer is ready and waiting, but have YOU got what it takes to make him go bust first? Find out now!
You've probably already played Blackjack before, but if not, this game's super easy to get the hang on. You'll be playing with 6 decks of 52 cards and the aim is to get a higher hand than the dealer without going over 21 (aka ‘going bust') - will you draw, stand, split or double down? You'll literally be going head to head with the dealer in this super exciting online version of the game
- here's hoping he's the first to go bust!
How to play
Taking on the dealer in this version of Blackjack is a piece of cake. Start by choosing a chip size, then place your selected chip on a betting box on the table. Repeat until you are happy with your bet, then hit DEAL to get the game going. The options to DOUBLE, UNDO or CLEAR ALL bets are there if you need them. You can always hit the in-play Game Rules button for reminders as you play, but here's the basic rules to bear in mind:
- Dealer must draw on 16 and stand on 17
- Split is offered once per hand, with no re-splits
- Split hands do not qualify for enhanced Blackjack payout
- Split Aces receive one more card, but no Double Down option
- Double Down receives one more card and is available on any two cards and after any non-Ace splits
Return to player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.59% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.59. Malfunction voids all pays and play.