Spin the Reels for Your Chance to Win
Get ready for The Big One Twenty promotion at Slingo.com! Play some of our most popular slot games for your chance to win a share of a £120,000 prize!
Over two exciting weeks, players will be able to take part in two prize draws – each with a prize pot of £60,000.
The event starts on the 15th November, with the first prize draw on the 23rd November.
It finishes on the 28th November, with the second draw taking place on 30th November.
To take part in these global gaming events, all you need to do is wager £10 or more in one of the participating games. Once you’ve done this you’ll be automatically entered into the draw for that week.
Each time you wager £10 on one of the participating games you’ll receive another entry, meaning you can enter the draw multiple times.
However, tickets from Week 1 will not roll over to Week 2 and players can only win one prize per draw.
Take part in The Big One Twenty promotion to be in with a chance of winning a share of £60,000 each week, with multiple prizes from £10 all the way up to £10,000.
With a fantastic selection of 15 participating slot games to choose from, the hardest part is deciding which one to play first. From Cleopatra II to Pixies of the Forest and Temple of Fire, the choice is yours!
Terms and Conditions:
These player Terms & Conditions form the legal basis upon which you will be entered into the above promotion when you place certain wagers with Participating Promoters. Please read them carefully and if necessary ask for further information from the relevant Participating Operator.
By meeting the qualifying criteria for entry into the promotion, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms & Conditions. For many Participating Operators, you will automatically meet the qualifying criteria by placing Qualifying Wagers on Featured Games. Some Participating Operators may require you to both (a) place Qualifying Wagers on Featured Games, and (b) opt in to the promotion. Please check the Participating Operator’s site for details. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms & Conditions, please either: (a) do not opt in to the promotion (if an opt-in is required by the Participating Operator); or (b) contact the Promoter or the relevant Participating Operator to ask not to be included in the Draw(s).
PLAYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promotion: The details of the Promotion and the Draws during the Promotional Period are as follows:
- What terms in capital letters mean: In these Terms & Conditions, terms with capital letters have the following meanings:
“Draw(s)” means a random selection of the Winner(s) of the prize(s) from all eligible entries.
“Featured Game(s)” means the IGT game(s) specified in Section 1, which are available to play on the sites of Participating Operators and which are included in the Promotion during the Promotional Period.
“Participating Operator(s)” refers to operators of gambling sites/apps who have licensed electronic games from any of the companies in the IGT group of companies and who from time-to-time choose to take part in the Promotion by offering their players the chance to enter Draws by playing a Featured Game on their sites.
“Player” means any player who plays a Featured Game on the site of a Participating Operator and is eligible to be entered into the Draw(s) as a result.
“Player ID” means the anonymised unique identifier by which the Player is recognised by the Promoter.
“Promotion” means the promotion specified in Section 1 and further described in these Terms & Conditions and comprises the applicable Draw(s) conducted after the Promotional Period.
“Promoter” is the person with overall responsibility for the conduct of the Promotion and that person is IGT UK Interactive Limited of 3rd Floor, 10 Finsbury Square, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 1AF.
“Promotional Period” has the meaning given in Section 1.
“Qualifying Wager” has the meaning given in Section 12.
‘Section’ refers to the Sections of these Terms & Conditions as numbered below. “Terms & Conditions” means these player terms and conditions.
“Winner” means a Player who is selected to win a prize in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
“Working Days” means days when banks in the City of London are generally open for business and not including
weekends or public holidays in the UK.
Eligibility: The Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are registered users of a Participating Operator;
- are aged 18 or over;
- are legal residents in Great Britain;
- have fulfilled the entry criteria set out in Section 9 and (if applicable) Section 10; and
- are not excluded for any of the reasons set out in Section 4.
Exclusions and Self-Excluded Players: Players who have self-excluded from a Participating Operator are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. If a Player self-excludes after playing a Featured Game during the Promotional Period and subsequently wins a prize, that Player will be disqualified and a replacement Winner selected. No prizes of any sort will be paid to self-excluded Players at any time, even if they subsequently end their self-exclusion. Employees of the Promoter, Participating Operators, their group companies, their families and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion may not enter the Promotion and risk disqualification if they do.
Proof of eligibility and identity: The Promoter may request proof of eligibility and identity (such as a photo ID and proof of residence) from Winners prior to any prize being paid to them. Any Winner that fails to provide satisfactory proof of eligibility and identity within 14 days of the Promoter’s written request to do so will not be eligible to win a prize and an alternative Winner will be selected at random from all remaining valid entries.
Promotional Period: The Promotion runs for the Promotional Period specified in Section 1. All ‘days’ referred to in these Terms & Conditions relate to a time period from 00.01 to 23.59 GMT (or BST, whilst it applies in the UK) each day.
Game Availability and Cancellations: Neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator undertakes, warrants or guarantees that the Featured Game(s) will be available either at all or at all times, on any particular site, including by reason of outages due to technical or connectivity issues or suspension for support and maintenance. Further, Participating Operators may join the Promotion (or leave the Promotion) during the Promotional Period, but Players who made Qualifying Wagers on the Featured Game(s) before the Participating Operator left the Promotion will still be entitled to be entered into the relevant Draw(s) if the relevant Participating Operator ceases to participate in the Promotion.
Multiple Sites: The Promotion will be conducted across multiple gambling sites run by different Participating Operators and therefore Winners may be selected from Players that have participated from different sites. All valid entries will be treated equally and will have an equal chance of winning a prize, regardless of which site the Player used to place their Qualifying Wager.
How To Enter the Draw(s): Subject to Sections 10 and 11, each Player that meets the eligibility criteria set out in Section 3 will be automatically entered into a Draw as follows:
- To be entered into a Draw, a Player must place a Qualifying Wager (as described below and in Section 1) on the Featured Game(s) on the site of a single Participating Operator.
- The Qualifying Wager for each entry must be staked on the Featured Game(s) on the site of a single Participating Operator in order to earn the free entry into a Draw. The amount of the Qualifying Wager will be based on cumulative wagers across the Featured Games on the site of a single Participating Operator.
- Splitting the required Qualifying Wager amount across the sites of two (2) or more different Participating Operators will not entitle a player to a free entry to a Draw.
- Each Player will automatically be entered into a Draw when they make a Qualifying Wager (subject to Section 10 below). The number of entries into a Draw is determined by the amounts wagered on one or more of the Featured Games by each eligible Player as described above, subject to the maximum number of Entries per Player specified in Section 1. If a Player does not want to be entered into a Draw they must contact the relevant Participating Operator.
- Each player must maintain a valid account with the applicable Participating Operator until at least 30 days after the end of the Promotional Period.
- Opt-in Requirement: Some Participating Operators may require you to both (a) place Qualifying Wagers on Featured Games, and (b) opt in to the Promotion, in order to be entered into a Draw. Please check the Participating Operator’s site for details. If the Participating Operator does not offer an opt-in option, then entry into the Draw will be automatic, as described in Section 9.
- Multiple Draws: Without Prejudice to Section 12, if there is more than one Draw during the Promotional Period (as specified in Section 1) then, a Player who places a Qualifying Wager before the date of the First Draw will only earn free entry into the First Draw and a Player who places a Qualifying Wager on or after the date of the First Draw will only earn free entry into the Second Draw, and so on.
- Qualifying Wagers: All Players that wager the Minimum Wager Amount specified in Section 1 (via one or more wagers) on the Featured Game(s) on the site of a Participating Operator during the Promotional Period will (subject to Section 10) automatically gain one (1) free entry into a Draw. Subject to the maximum number of Entries per Player specified in Section 1, Players will gain one additional entry into a Draw for every additional Minimum Wager Amount wagered in the Featured Game(s) during the Promotional Period. This amount is based on cumulative wagers, so it can be made up of multiple wagers of smaller amounts on more than one Featured Game during the Promotional Period provided that the wagers are all placed on the same site of a single Participating Operator. For example, if the Minimum Wager Amount is £10, a player who wagers £95 on a Featured Game during the Promotional Period would receive nine (9) free entries into a Draw – one (1) for each £10 wagered and a player who wagers £79 on one Featured Game and £1 on another Featured Game (on the same site of a single Participating Operator) during the Promotional Period would receive eight (8) free entries into a Draw – one (1) for each £10 wagered. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Entrant wagers £19 on one Featured Game and £1 on another Featured
Game provided by another Participating Operator at a different site during the Promotional Period then the Player will be entered into a Draw one (1) time only).
- Maximum number of Entries. Each Player can enter the Promotion multiple times from multiple Operator Sites up to the maximum number of Entries per Player specified in Section.
- Winner Selection: The Winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries in each Draw, by using a computer process that produces verifiably independent results and/or by (or under the supervision of) an independent third party. The Draw(s) will take place on or around the Draw dates set out in Section 1.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified of their having won a prize within five (5) Working Days of the relevant Draw taking place by the Participating Operator using the contact details linked to the Player’s account with the Participating Operator. If a Winners’ account has been closed (by the Player or the relevant Participating Operator) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner via email or other method. The Promoter may disqualify any Winner who fails to respond to such efforts within fourteen (14) days and award the prize to an alternative Player selected at random for all remaining valid entries.
- Number of Prizes: Each Player is only eligible to the maximum number of prizes indicated in Section 1 (if any maximum is specified) per Draw. If a Winner is selected to win more prizes than this, the Winner will only be awarded the first prize(s) it was selected for in a Draw, and the Promoter will select one or more alternative Winner(s) at random from all remaining valid entries.
- The Prizes: The total prize fund for the Promotion is as set out in Section 1Error! Reference source not found.. Under no circumstances will the Promoter or Participating Operators pay out more than this aggregate total prize fund regardless of the circumstances.
- Prize Payments: Within 30 days of the relevant Draw, the Participating Operator will be responsible for crediting the prize to each eligible Winner’s registered account used by the Winner to place the Qualifying Wager. The prize will be paid in pounds sterling.
Disputes with Participating Operators: If a Winners’ Participating Operator account is subject to a bone fide dispute between the Winner and the relevant Participating Operator at the time of the award of the prize, the Participating Operator may retain the prize temporarily or permanently until the dispute has been resolved.
- Ineligibility / disqualification: If the Promoter reasonably believes that a Winner: (a) does not meet the Eligibility criteria set out in Section 3; or (b) has breached these Terms & Conditions in a serious way, the Promoter reserves the right to instruct the Participating Operator to withhold payment of the prize and, if it considers it reasonable and proportionate, to award the prize to an alternative Player by selecting another Player at random from the remaining valid entries.
- No Alternative Prizes: There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments from Players’ registered accounts can only be made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the relevant Participating Operators.
- Exclusions of Liability: If the Promoter fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter's breach of these Terms & Conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of the Promoter's breach or if it was contemplated by you and the Promoter at the time that the Player entered the Promotion.
- Account Protection: Players are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on their account with the Participating Operator, including participation in the Promotion. Please keep your account details and password secure at all times.
- Publicity: Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
- Promoter’s Decisions will be binding: Subject to Sections 29 and 30, the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Changes to the Promotion. The Promoter may hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion or vary these Terms & Conditions where it becomes necessary, or is in the interests of Players, to do so. The Promoter and Participating Operator will always try to provide as much notice as possible of any changes to the Promotion or these Terms & Conditions by posting an updated version of these Terms & Conditions on this web page/app before they take effect. Players should therefore check this web page/app frequently and ensure that they are familiar with the latest version of these Terms & Conditions. Any changes to the Terms & Conditions and the Promotion will usually only apply to entries that are received after the date that the change takes effect.
- Terms & Conditions: By participating in the Promotion all Players will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any person who does not agree to these Terms & Conditions should notify the relevant Participating Operator to stop his or her name being entered into the Promotion and should not accept any prize.
Winners’ Player IDs: A list of the Player IDs of all Winners will be available on request. Players who wish to object to their Player ID being made available can email the Promoter at email@example.com at any time after entering the Promotion. For the Player ID of Winners please write to the Promoter using the contact details below within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Promotion.
The Big One Twenty Promotion
IGT UK Interactive Limited 3rd Floor, 10 Finsbury Square London
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The Promotion is conducted under the laws of England and Wales and these Terms & Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Players can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in the English courts. Players that live in Scotland can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in either the English courts or the Scottish courts (as applicable).
As a consumer, each Player will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which he or she is resident. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions, including the term above, affects a Player’s rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
Play The Big One Twenty at Slingo.com
Join The Big One Twenty at Slingo.com for your chance to win a share of a £120,000 prize! Get ready for some fun in a safe, secure gaming environment that puts you first.