Jacks or Better Game King
Bring the thrill of casino poker straight to your living room with this superb digital version! Up the ante using this game's unique Colour Match Bonus, the feature which means Jacks or Better really stands out from the rest
This is a traditional game of online poker with a twist! Alongside the classic game, you can hit the BONUS button to enable to Colour Match Feature which, once activated, spins a coloured wheel at the start of every hand. If you match 3 colours on the wheel, you'll be able to claim a multiplier of x3 - x5 on a winning hand. It's time to raise the stakes - let's play Jacks or Better!
This game is super easy to play, whether you've been playing poker for years or this is the first you've seen of it! The aim of the game is to build the best hand possible and, of course, you'll be betting on the outcome. To place your bet, hit BET UP or BET DOWN to raise or lower your stake. Once you're happy with your bet, hit DEAL to play the game. From there, you'll need to use the HOLD button if you want to keep any cards and the DRAW button if you need to replace any unheld cards. The game pays out for hands in this ranking order:
- Royal Flush - 10, J, Q, K, A in one suit
- Straight Flush - 5 cards in consecutive ranks in one suit
- 4 of a kind - 4 cards in one rank
- Full House - 3 cards in one rank, 2 cards in another rank
- Flush - 5 cards in one suit
- Straight - 5 cards in consecutive ranks
- 3 of a kind - 3 cards in one rank
- 2 pair - 2 cards in one rank, 2 cards in another rank
- Jacks or Better - 2 cards in one rank (J, Q, K or A)
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.70% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.70. Malfunction voids all pays and play.