Slingo Spotlight: Slingo Riches
Slingo Riches is another fantastic release from Slingo Originals that features the winning formula of slots and bingo. But what’s Slingo Riches’ twist? Well this slot gives a wealth of real cash prizes including a jackpot prize, meaning this is a Slingo title with some serious payout potential.
The Slingo Riches slot game features all the best elements of classic Slingo slot games. This means that if you’ve played a Slingo title before you get all the features you love plus a new and refreshing twist on the format.
Slingo Riches Theme & Design
We wouldn’t say that the Slingo Riches slot machine has much of a theme to it, but what it does have is a clean design with a green and blue color scheme. As always the 5x5 Slingo grid is front and center in this slot with the prize ladder found to the left and the single Slingo reel found below the grid. To the right of the reels is a classic Bingo ball hopper - which is a fun little addition.
Game RTP & Wager Limits
The Slingo Riches game has the standard Slingo return to player (RTP) of 95% and is played at low volatility. Wagers per game start from as little as 50p and cap out at £100, meaning you can play for casual fun or for higher stakes if you desire.
How To Play Slingo Riches
Playing Slingo Riches starts off by setting your stake amount. Stakes range from 50p-£100 per spin and you can flick through the available stake options by using the + and - buttons. When you find the amount you're happy with, press the ‘start game’ button to begin your game of Slingo Riches.
Once you start the game you’ll notice the 5x5 game grid gets filled with numbers, and that there’s a single 5x1 reel found below it. Every game of Slingo Riches is played over 11 spins, and 5 numbers are generated per spin. Numbers landed that match the numbers on your game grid will be marked off and when you mark off a line in any direction (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) you’ll achieve a slingo and move up the prize ladder one space. Completing the entire grid is known as a full house and is how the top prize is won.
You may find yourself teasingly close to completing a few more Slingos at the end of your 11 spins. Luckily, the Slingo Riches slot can award players with up to 4 free spins, but if you don’t win any of these you can also purchase 4 free spins instead for a grand total of 15 spins.
Like most other Slingo slots all the classic Slingo symbols are present and correct in the Slingo Riches slot game:
- Joker: The Joker is Slingos version of a wild and wears a red hat and blue shirt. When landed the Joker is able to mark off any of the numbers in the column above its reel position.
- Super Joker: The Super Joker is dressed all in green and acts like a super wild symbol. When landed on the reel it is able to mark off any number anywhere on the game grid.
- Free Spin: The free spin symbol is a cluster of yellow balls. It only appears in the center column and when it does will award the player with a free spin.
- Coin: The coin symbol only appears in the central reel position and awards players with an instant cash prize.
- The Devil: Will block you from creating potential matches.
Slingo Riches Features
This is a staple of many Slingo slots, and landing three or more joker symbols or super joker symbols within a single spin will award the Joker Bonus which is an instant cash prize.
Unless the player was awarded free spins, players are able to pay for up to 4 extra spins to help them complete more Slingos. The price for each extra spin will always be clearly labelled and will reflect the players overall game progress. Any free spins won will deduct from the total purchased, so, for example; winning one free spin during the main game will result in players only being able to purchase 3 free spins.
Slingo Riches Prize Ladder
Each time players complete a Slingo they will advance up the prize ladder. Payouts for each stage of the ladder are as follows:
- One Slingo: 0.1x stake amount
- Two Slingos: 0.2x stake amount
- Three Slingos: 0.5x stake amount
- Four Slingos: 1x stake amount (return of initial wager)
- Five Slingos: 2x stake amount
- Six Slingos: 4x stake amount
- Seven Slingos: 7x stake amount
- Eight Slingos: 10x stake amount
- Nine Slingos: 25x stake amount
- Ten Slingos: 50x stake amount
- Full House: 200x stake amount
Slingo Riches Mobile
All Slingo slots have been created in HTML5 meaning that you can play Slingo Riches mobile on any device including mobile phones and tablets. This means you can play Slingo Riches whenever and wherever you’d like.
Play Slingo Riches Today at Slingo
Join Slingo today and play Slingo Riches or any other of our fantastic Slingo and slot games any time you like.